Saturday, August 8, 2009

fiiiirst blog

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -Mike Skinner

Point being, there's not really any point to this blog, and I can't even promise that I'll keep it updated. Anyway, I guess I could start out by saying a few things about myself.

Name: Peter
Age: 21
Location: Southern California

I attended Culinary school, and essentially dropped out 3 credits shy of getting my degree. There was a reason of course, but nothing we'll go into now. I may not have a piece of paper that says I'm a chef, but...well, I am. I received the same training and worked just as hard. I've paid my dues, and (yes it IS just a title, but) I AM a chef. I'm a half-assed guitar player (myspace.com/onewayfaremusic <-that's my band), a half-assed artist, and a full time critic. I'm super judgmental and opinionated. Not about people, but about EVERYTHING, really. movies, music, food, TV, literature, whatever whatever. I was recently hired by a company called Volt to be a QA tester for Activision/Blizzard. I live with my girlfriend, Helen, and her two children, Joseph (age 9) and Alexis (age 4). We live in a apartment in Lancaster. Helen works for Starwood Hotels and Resorts as a sales associate.

I guess this is a decent start. I'm sure most of my blogs in the future will be me complaining about things. So get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment